Inclusions & Exclusions
All-Inclusive Package on-board Braemar
Greatdays includes the All-Inclusive drinks package on all cruises with the exception of Christmas and Mini-Cruises. Find out more about the All-Inclusive package on-board Braemar by clicking the link below.
What’s Included in the Price?
- Accommodation on-board
- All meals and snacks throughout your cruise
- Complimentary tea and coffee during the day and early
- Evening at selected venues (tea and coffee facilities are available in the cabins)
- All entertainment and sports and leisure facilities
- All port taxes for UK ports, Scottish ports of call
- Porterage on-board
- Travel to/from your port
What’s not Included in the Price?
- Shore excursions
- Hairdressing, Health & Beauty Treatments
- Fitness classes
- Personal laundry and dry cleaning
- Passports and visa costs
- Holiday insurance
- Government levies or taxes
- Discretionary gratuities to the crew, drivers, guides etc
- Evening meals in The Grill
- Chocolates & Beverages from the Chocolate & Coffee Café
How much Luggage can I take?
Your luggage allowance for UK departures is 90kgs per person.