Silversea Cruises for Groups
Get the most out of your Silversea Cruise for your group
Greatdays Group Travel’s Cruise team are experts in helping you book and get the most out of your cruise on Silversea Cruises for you and your group.
Silversea Cruises is owned and operated by one family — the Lefebvres of Rome. This means genuine pride in ownership and a true Italian passion for embracing the best of life. Their 8 small luxury ships can show you the world in a far more personal, meaningful way. They can glide into small, secluded harbours not yet on the radar screen. Or transport you on an expedition to some of the most remote regions of the globe.
Silversea is passionate about service and profoundly committed to maintaining the highest standards. Service that is richly personalised, genuine and caring, where every wish, every need is discretely anticipated and promptly delivered. With the experienced, highly trained personnel of a top luxury cruise line and a staff to guest ratio of nearly one to one, service excellence is guaranteed aboard the ships of Silversea.
What’s included in your cruise:
Enjoy the ease, convenience and value of an all-inclusive cruise fare that includes almost all of your discretionary onboard expenses such as gratuities, room service, and both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages – those extra charges that can add up to so much more.
- Beverages In-Suite and Throughout the Ship:
- Select wines, premium spirits, specialty coffees and soft drinks are complimentary in all bars, lounges and dining rooms. Your suite’s mini-bar is also stocked with your preferences and replenished by your butler upon request.
- Gourmet Dining:
- Renowned for culinary excellence and innovate spirit, Silversea offers at least four dining choices on every ship, six aboard Silver Spirit. No matter where you dine, you’ll choose from an extensive section of complimentary red and white wines of exceptional quality. Silversea offer an open-seating policy, arrive at your leisure and dine with whomever you please.
- In-Suite Dining & 24-Hour Room Service*
- A late-night snack? Breakfast in suite? A formal dinner served course-by-course from The Restaurant*? Room service is always complimentary, always an option, and always available.
*Selections from The Restaurant menu is available only during dinner hours.
Silversea suites offer one of the highest space-per-guest ratios of any luxury cruise accommodations. All of their suites feature ocean views, and many have a private teak veranda. Regardless of the ship or suite, all guests will be pampered by the personalised services of an attentive butler.
While on your luxury cruise, embark on a personal journey of wellness to complement your global adventures. Work out in the well-equipped Fitness Centre, take a class in circuit training or Pilates in the aerobics room, and let the sauna and steam rooms work their magic to soothe every muscle.
Silversea ships sail to over 450 ports on all seven continents, the essence of Silversea travel is not just where you go, but what you do once you arrive.
Take a riverboat to a remote orangutan sanctuary in the unexplored Kalimantan jungles of Borneo. Go on an elephant safari through a premier wildlife refuge in India. Follow in the footsteps of Garcia Lorca across the stark landscapes of Andalucía. Explore remote Neolithic sites in Orkney or search for King Crab in Arctic Norway. Watch a performance in Sydney’s iconic opera house or discover the rare birds and wild boars in the wetlands of Australia’s exclusive Bamurru Plains.
Appealing to all interests and activity levels, Silversea has created a wide variety of exciting excursions ashore.