Please ask for assistance when you book. If you don’t give advance notice you could experience delays and may not receive the service that you need.
Eurostar operate a direct service from London St Pancras to Disneyland® Paris 4 days a week during term time, 7 days a week during school holidays. Each train has 2 wheelchair spaces and 2 companion seats. These spaces on the train are subject to availability at the time of booking.
The Eurostar Special Assistance Guide includes facilities available at the train stations and what medical equipment you can bring.
Adapted Coaches or Adapted Airport Transfers
We work with a number of coach operators in the UK and France who provide adapted coaches with wheelchair lifts for groups with disabled guests.
Adapted Taxis can be arranged for the group, suitable for wheelchair passengers. The taxis are booked through an outside company.
Possible Airline Assistance:
- transfer from the car park to the terminal building
- the use of an airport wheelchair to get to the gate
- extra help getting through security searches
- assistance with boarding the aircraft and getting seated
- specific seats on the aircraft
Airlines will need to know:
- you are taking an electric mobility aid (e.g. an electric wheelchair or mobility scooter)
- your condition means that you need extra care and attention
Questions that you may wish to consider in advance include:
- Are on-board wheelchairs available on all aircraft? These are used to move people to the toilet during the flight.
- What are the walking distances to departure gates?
- Does the airport use air bridges or steps for passengers to board aircraft?
- The number and type of accessible toilets at the airport and on board aircraft.
- What restrictions (e.g. safety, weight, space, battery type) apply to the carriage of electric mobility aids.
- The airline’s policies on carriage of oxygen.
- The airline’s policies in relation to compensating for damaged mobility equipment.
- The types of seats available and how the airline allocates these.
- Restrictions on medication at security searches (especially relating to liquids).
Information is gathered from the Civil Aviation Authority website.