Carer Discount Policy
When guests purchase a holiday package including entrance tickets, Disneyland® Paris offers a carer of a disabled person discount. The discount is the value of an entry ticket and is only supplied upon presentation of an official disability document.
The documents accepted are as follows:
- DLA Disabled Living Allowance, dated within the last 12 months
- AA Attendance Allowance award letter, dated within the last 12 months
- PIP Personal Independence Payment letter, dated within the last 12 months
- Blue Badge (European disabled parking badge), currently valid
- A doctor’s letter from the general practitioner or a specialist (dated within the last 12 months) confirming the permanent disability and the need for a carer. The diagnosis does not need to be stated.
- Disabled war veteran card.
- Disabled document given by the country in question (disability card)
The carer discount can only be applied for requests made before arrival. In order to apply the carer discount please email a scanned official disability document plus a copy of the disabled guest’s passport or identity card. If the document is accepted, the discount will be applied to the reservation with the value of the ticket and we will inform you what this. The discount can only be applied on confirmed bookings and after a rooming list has been sent.
Carer discount does not apply if the disabled person has been booked with a free offer or where the disabled child is under 3 years old).
The carer must be an able-bodied person of at least 15 years of age.
The disabled passengers will need to bring the disability evidence with them to Disneyland Paris.
Handicapped/ Disabled Guest Tickets
In the case of a standalone ticket, the carer ticket and disabled reduction are given at Gate by the Ticketing Department upon presentation of the correct documents.
Please note this information is subject to change.