RHS Gardens Group Information
Visit RHS Gardens with your Group
Each of the four RHS gardens has its own distinctive personality, reflecting the unique character of its location within the surrounding landscape. They also have much in common. All are places of beauty, tranquillity, interest and inspiration. They also continually evolve to keep pace with, and push the boundaries of, modern gardening practice, building on over 200 years of accumulated knowledge. Their newest garden, RHS Garden Bridgewater, opens to the public in 2020.
RHS gardens offer world-class visitor services including facilities, tours and catering for your group. The calendar of events at the gardens continues to open up a great choice for groups, with beautiful seasonal attractions such as Glow illuminations and their winter walks, making the RHS gardens must-visit destinations at any time of year.
Exclusive Group Benefits
Whether you are coming together as a group or visiting as a coach party, the group benefits offer outstanding value.
• Discounted rates for Groups of 10+
• Ample free coach parking
• Welcome Meet & Greet from a member of the groups team
• Special group rates for admission and catering
• Free entry for coach driver and tour leader
• Free refreshment voucher for coach driver
• £5 Discount retail voucher for all group members (minimum spend applies).
Minimum numbers apply when booking any group tour to the RHS Gardens.